Promenade Apartments 6 self catering apartments which are mid block of hotels and B&B on the main Blackpool Promenade. The seven apartments are over three floors with two ground floor apartments with wheelchair access.
We have sea front entrance with a nine car parking bays accessed by a ramp or steps.
have tried to provide as much information as possible in this
statement, if you have any queries please do call. We look forward to
• We have a website and can be found listed on selfcateringflatinblackpool.com where online bookings can be made.
• Bookings / enquires can be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01253 346061 / mobile 07928262653.
• The nearest bus stop and tram stop are across the road outside approx 20 metres away.
• The nearest train station is Blackpool South on Waterloo Road which is a 10 min walk away.
Blackpool North is approx 20 min walk, accessible taxi are at
station and many buses do run along the sea front.
• There is a mobility ship offering scooter hire just a 5 min walk away, they are Blackpool wheelchair and scooter hire
183 Lytham Rd. Tel 01253 408453.
• Shopping can be delivered from Iceland which again is a 10 min walk.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Luggage can be unloaded at the front only of the apartments.
• There is a car parking for 9 cars at the front of the apartments with a dropped curb as an entrance.
• The entrance at the front has a ramp and 3 steps at opposite end of the ramp entrance.
• There is a wall down one side of the car park and raised step up along the right hand side as you enter the car park,
• The ramp is wooden decking with rail on the right hand side only. The ramp opening is 152cm with an incline of 48cm. The steps are 20cm high and 83cm wide.
• The door is hinged on the left as you enter and is 83cm wide with a small step in 3cm high.
• Access is via tarmac car park. There are visual indicators in rooms 1 and 2
• All apartments are non smoking.
• Disability aid dogs are welcome; please do inform us on booking.
Main Entrance, Reception Area
• The entrance at the front of the apartments has 3 steps to the door at 20cm high and one small one 3cm in the front door.
• The door is 83cm wide.
• Inside the front entrance is corridor that is 170 wide with oak table containing advertising literature
• This leads to internal door with key pad and a door bell on the leftt hand side. The door is 100cm wide; this gives access to the apartments and reception which is straight ahead in the owners accomodation.
• There is a door bell on the right hand side of the door frame at 90cm height.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
• The corridor on the ground level is approx 150cm wide
• Restricted by radiator of 78cm for some of the distance and a hall table that is 65cm in length.
• The decor is contrasting thru out.
• The hallways and stairs are all carpeted.
• There is a separate laundry room situated on the 1st floor.
• It has a washing machine and one tumble dryer.
One iron and one ironing board are provided in each apartment
• Ground floor
Rupert Bear apartment
has twin beds which can be put together as king size.
• Non feather duvets and pillows provided in each apartment.
• Sheets and duvets covers and pillow cases are poly-cotton.
• LCD Freeview 19in TV
• The door is 72cm wide.
• Wet room with WC to the right as you enter. Sink to the left as you enter.
• The largest transfer space available is to the right hand side of the bed.
• Bed height is 40cm floor to top of mattress
• Largest free space clear of doors and furniture is 150cm by 150cm
• In the bedroom in centre of large bay window are French Doors
• The width of the French doors are 115cm wide leading to their own private sun lounge.
To the left hand side of the sun lounge is an addtional door for emergency only.
• To either side of the emergency door is a brown leather recliner.
• To the right as you enter thru the French doors the addtional lcd tv is wall mounted with electric fire to the left.
Dining table and two leather chairs are situated.between the two front window
A small kitchenette is situated through a further door off the bedroom fully equipped with oven and hob unit,
fridge, microwave etc.
Paddington Bear Apartment
An open plan studio apartment with double bed and small sofa bed, this apartment is a budget apartment suitable for
either a couple or a family with a child under 6 years of age. The apartment has all the usual facilites including
LCD Freeview TV, a fully fitted kitchen area within the studio structure and an en-suite shower/wc.
There is a flashing fire alarm system in this apartment and a low base shower base
Wellington bear apartment.
An open plan studio apartment with a double bed and small sofa bed.
En-suite Showe/Wc, LCD TV with freeview, this apatment differs from our other apartments in that
the kitchen are does not have cooking facilites, although it does have a combi microwave toaster
and washing up facilites, and comes with crockery and cutlery
. Me to You apartment
• Door leading to large lounge/diner/kitchen open plan
• Large bay window with table and 2 chairs in the bay.
Fully fitted kitchen area
Large corner sofa which converts to addtional double bed
LCD TV with Freeview
• Cosy en-suite with shower handbasin and toilet
Seperate bedroom with double bed. and additional LCD TV
• Second Floor
• Access via 7 steps 80cm wide depth17cm hallway 700cm long
Three bears apartment
•Bedroom one has Twin beds with en-suite shower/wc
Bedroom two has double bed with en-suite shower/wc.
. Large lounge with corner sofa which makes additonal double bed, LCD TV with Freeview
• Seperate fully fitted kitchen with full size fridge and freezer with additional LCD TV.
Winnie Pooh apartment.
• 1 double bedroom
Twin beds and single day bed in second bedroom
• Open plan lounge with dining area and modern sofa that converts to addional double bed.
• Separate fully fittedkitchen
• 2 bathrooms with sink,shower. toilet in each.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01253346061 or email email@example.com